Present – Get Feedback – Connect
What is a FastTrack?
Startupbootcamp FastTracks are informal events that we host all over the world to meet the most suitable early-stage companies interested in joining our program. For each FastTrack, we invite the top 10 startups who apply to receive instant feedback from a panel of industry mentors, network with our investment team and find out more about the program. Teams that attend a FastTrack are 20% more likely to be invited to the final selection days.
On the 25th of February, the Startupbootcamp AfriTech program welcomes you to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania for a FastTrack day as part of its international tour to support the area’s best talents. The 10 most promising startups selected from the applications will be invited to present their innovative ideas to the Startupbootcamp team and fellow entrepreneurs. You will have the opportunity to receive mentor feedback and learn more about the Cape Town-based Startupbootcamp accelerator program.
- Receive valuable feedback from our mentors and subject experts.
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community. Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities
- Be added to our watch list, which gives you higher chances to be selected for the program.
Who should apply?
Any startups who are operating in the following industries:
- Financial Services
- Smart City Solutions
- Water treatment
- Sustainable Development
We are looking for startups that are developing the following technologies:
- Data Analytics
- Process Automation and Simulations
- Data Aggregation
- Data automation and content Aggregation
- Digital identity management
- FinTech solutions for personal financial management
- Smart Mobility
- Open transportation systems
- Smart Water Solutions
- Clean energy
- Contract and profile management tools
- GPS tracking technology
- FinTech for Financial Inclusion
- Growth Hacking and digital marketing
- An acute focus on sustainable development goals